If you or someone you know is at risk of violence, abuse or neglect you can contact the following services for help.
- Refuge – support line for women and children experiencing or at risk of domestic abuse – Call 0808 2000 247
- ManKind – a support service for men at risk or experiencing domestic abuse – Call 01823 334244
If you are concerned about a child or vulnerable person please contact your local safeguarding team
Brighton and Hove
- Concerned about a child (under 18)? Contact Front Door for Families on 01273 290400
- Concerned about an Adult? Contact Access Point on 01273 295555
- Health and Social Care Connect Call: 0345 60 80 191, Mobile or SMS Text: 07797 878 111, Typetalk: 18001 0345 60 80 191
Open 08:00-19:00, 7 days a week including bank holidays: for an out of hours emergency concerning an adult, call 0345 60 80 191 and select option 2.
- Concerned about a child (under 18)? Contact Integrated Front Door on 01403 229900. Open 08:00-17:00 on weekdays. For out of hours emergency, call 0330 222 6664 or email from a secure email with the subject ALERT FOR EDT. Ring 07711 769657 if you have any difficulties to speak to the duty Social Worker – this mobile number cannot accept text messages.
- Concerned about an Adult?: Phone 01243 642121. Open 08:00-17:00 on weekdays. For an out of hours emergency, call the Adult Social Care out of hours manager on 03302 227007.
- For support in relation to drugs and alcohol contact Change, Grow, Live: Drug & Alcohol Wellbeing Network – West Sussex
If you or someone you know is in immediate risk call 999