Waiting for your treatment could be affecting your earnings
Waiting for an appointment or treatment could affect how many hours you are able to work, and how much you are earning.
If you are struggling to pay bills, need help with a benefits issue, or are concerned about growing debt, there is free, confidential support and advice available.
Your local Citizens Advice can help you find a way forward, whatever the problem. They offer confidential information and advice to assist people with legal, debt, consumer, housing and other problems. Contact your local Citizens Advice office for more information and access to online support.
- East Sussex Money & Housing – Support directory for services that can support you if you are struggling to pay bills, need help with a benefits issue, are a family on a low income, housing or homelessness or are concerned about growing debt.
- East Sussex Citizens Advice line: 03444 111 444 (call costs may apply)
Brighton and Hove
- Money Works– Drop in and appointment sessions run across the city they offer practical help with making your money go further – 0800 988 7037 (calls are free of charge from mobile and landlines)
- Brighton & Hove Citizens Advice Line: 08082 787 815(calls are free of charge from mobile and landlines)
- West Sussex Connect To Support – Information and advice about financial support that may be available for you.
- West Sussex Citizens Advice advice line – 08082 787 969, Monday-Friday 09:00-16:30 (calls are free of charge from mobile and landlines)